« Back to news list
High School Diplomas for Qualifying Veterans

News Image

Veterans who left school prior to graduation to join the military during World War II, the Korean War, or the Vietnam War may qualify to receive their high school diploma.  Requirements include verification of school attendance and the appropriate military discharge documentation indicating an honorable discharge.  Please contact the local school principal for details. 

No person shall be denied employment, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or subjected to discrimination
in any program or activity, on the basis of sex, race, religion, belief, national origin, ethnic group, or handicapping condition.