2022-2023 Online Enrollment for Kindergarten and New Students to Limestone County
* Online Enrollment is for enrolling Kindergarten and new students to Limestone County Schools for school year 2022-2023. Students wanting School Choice or District Choice will not use Online Enrollment.
Preparing for Online Enrollment
- Gather important documents
- Proof of residence
- Custody documents
- Immunization card
- Family Contact Information
- Phone numbers and addresses
- Driver's license number for primary contact
- Medical information
- Phone numbers for doctors and dentist
- Scanner or smartphone with a scanner app:
- Know your school zone
- Enter your street address in the interactive School Zone Map to determine your school zone.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND LOG IN
- Open the Online Enrollment portal at
- Click the blue "Create Account" button.
- Complete the Profile Information
- First and Last Name
- Daytime Phone
- Email Address
- Complete Security Information
- Password and Security Questions
- Enter Sign In Information
Total enrollment process will take 20-30 minutes. Once you begin filling out the application, any information entered will be saved so you can return at a later time to complete online enrollment.
Please note: Once you SUBMIT the application, you can no longer return to upload documents. Documents must be uploaded before submitting the application.
See the Powerschool Enrollment Family Support site, then click the speech bubble in the lower right corner to load PowerSchool Assistant for help with account login, password, submission issues, and more.